Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 2 of T25



Week 2 of T25 started.  I'm starting to get a little better.  I'm still with Tanya the modifier 99% of the time.  I'm cool with that.  Tanya and I are good buddies.  

At my last Doctor's appointment, the dietician wants me to try do away with protein shakes.  She wants me to try to get my protein from real food.  Real food sucks.  I don't like juggling the protein.  It's so much easier when I get 40 grams of protein from a shake.  I feel better when my protein is at 90 grams rather than 70 grams.  I've started to notice more swelling in the morning.   And i really don't like eating this much meat.  My hope is that one day, I go back to my mostly eating vegan.  In order to get there, I'm going to have to do protein shakes.  I use to drink protein shakes for breakfast all the time.  It worked for me.  I don't like real food in the mornings.  I prefer to drink breakfast over eating eggs.  Which is what I've been doing.  Blah, I am really starting to hate eggs.  I'm starting to dream of my gritty vegan protein shakes.  So today, I go against medical advice and I drink a protein shake.  




No comments:

Post a Comment