Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday Week 7, A day late.

Starting weight: 278
Last week's weight:242.5
Today's weight: 240.4
Lost: 2.1
Total loss: 37.6
Average weekly loss: 5.4



So here is my weight from yesterday.  I was so shocked that I forgot to take a picture.  I can't believe that I didn't gain anything from vacation.  
I have had a sore throat for the last few days.  It's like as soon as I cross the state line I get stopped up.  God bless sudafed.  I haven't felt like eating at all today.  When that happens, its off to take out.  Some chicken terriayki  With 503 calories and 75 grams of protein.  That is some WLS friendly sick food.
So working out has been a no go for this week.  However, food has been good.  Protein has been good.  I work the next 3 days and I have my food all ready to go.  Hopefully I can stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment