Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday Week 5

Starting weight: 278
Last week's weight:243.5
Today's weight: 242.5
Lost: 1
Total loss: 35.5
Average weekly loss: 7.1


So I added my average weekly weight loss into my stats.  I like it.  It helps realize that when I only lose one pound a week, what I have actually averaged.  Not bad.  I'm currently wearing pajama pants that I have not been able to wear in over a year.  Working out has gone well.  I'm still sticking to Shawn T.

On Sunday, Lava Lamp and I are going to Orlando for the week.  This will be a hat trick.  We are planning to take Shawn T with us.  Also we plan on walking all over Universal studios.   We are packing some food and I am bringing protein shakes.  The godsend in all of this is Lava Lamp is on board with I can and can not eat.  I know that he will help me stay on track.  There will be no weigh in Wednesday next week, but hopefully there will be mobile blog posts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment